Friday, July 27, 2012

Introduction

I've never done this or thought I would want to but I am finding myself in a crazy spot in life and need to be able to express what is going on and maybe help someone else who is going through similar things. I am 27 years old. My husband and I are celebrating our 8th anniversary on Monday and I have a 5 year old daughter with many special needs. I have also recently found out I am pregnant (8 weeks along). My life is so crazy that when this next week's schedule came along and I saw that I have no appointments or no craziness, I was completely surprised and now I have to think of things to do before I go crazy. There are so many things though that I can do. Cleaning, school work, work work, exercise, and so many more but I think I may just enjoy this next week and like it. We will see where this blog goes as time goes on and see what inspires me and where my life takes me. I am excited to have people follow me and maybe learn from my mistakes and trust me I make many of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment