Friday, July 27, 2012

8 weeks along

I am 8 weeks pregnant and let me tell you, the saying that each pregnancy is different could not be more true for me. When I was pregnant with my daughter I hardly ever had any symptoms. No headaches, no morning sickness, nothing. This time I couldn't get any more symptoms than I have. It has been so crazy. I finally got my nausea under control and now I am just tired and my boobs are getting bigger and bigger; already! I guess God is letting me really experience this pregnancy since I couldn't with my daughter. Sometimes I worry though because we all thought that my previous pregnancy was going to be normal but little did we know that so many things had already gone wrong before we could find out. I will go into more detail on that later but I wonder sometimes how this pregnancy will turn out and I worry about it all. Then if I do have a normal child how will I deal with not having doctor's appointments all of the time. How will I deal with just having a child? Will I be able to focus and give this new child the attention it deserves in spite of my hectic schedule? We were not planning on having another child because of the many needs of our daughter. I thought that maybe God didn't want us to have another kid because our daughter's health demanded so much attention but here we are. I am happy about it but I have my moments when I worry about what God has in store for us and where He will take use. I know, though, that at the end of the day God is in control. That makes me feel so much better because now I don't have to worry about what the big picture is. Someone else is taking care of that for me. Whew!!! One less thing for me to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment