Saturday, July 28, 2012

Another busy day down

I spent almost the entire day in class learning about things I pretty much already knew. I was in a class about depreciation. I am a tax preparer in my "spare" time so I have to take so many classes each year to keep up my filing status. I knew most of the things that were talked about and was a little bored near the end. It was very nice though to be as young as I am and still be smarter than some of the older people who have been preparing taxes for many more years than me. One thing I did learn is that as a pregnant woman I need to take snacks with me places. Our lunch break was really late and I had the shakes by the time it rolled around; not a good thing.
My husband is a great man though. He had mowed the lawn and cleaned the whole house today while also watching my daughter. I totally understand how much work goes into that. Thank you honey.
My bible study tonight was about the verse Luke 1.37:  "For NO word from God will ever fail." I think this verse is so great to remember sometimes. I know that I alone am not capable of getting through the many things I have to do everyday but with God's help I can do anything. He is ALWAYS able to ANYTHING I ask Him to do. Very awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment